AGAIN? The end was only the beginning...

So I travel once again. No job, an airplane ticket to somewhere. Yah baby, I'm outta here!

phillipsatterfield@hotmail.com
Links: Photo Gallery My Original Blog Asia Map Global Clock Currency Calculator Travel Info: Hong Kong Shanghai Singapore Bali Malaysia Thailand

Friday, February 04, 2005

Goin' back to Bali, Bali, Bali...

So I now go where I was supposed to start, Bali. This is why not having a set plan is good, otherwise I wouldn't have made it back there. It's funny how things work out sometimes. So lately, just been hanging around going out with Kaman and friends here and there. Today I tried to get an Indonesian visa at their consulate, but some lady was giving me a hard time because the internet time for accepting applications was later than the actual time. So when I came later she wouldn't accept my app, and wouldn't listen to me when I told her the internet site needed to be updated. The site wasn't wrong, I was. Man, I can't stand such stubborn people. Not like all Chinese, but more than I'm used to. Tonight I had dinner at some swank Thai restaraunt in Central district, which is where most of the lively activities are; bars, shops, nice restaraunts, and so on. Nights end early here though. Seen some movies, but more have just come out here, so I think I'll check those out to keep myself busy. What's my plan? Don't ask. Thinking about going to see the Super Bowl at some bar early Monday morning, but I don't know if I'm dedicated enough to get up that early. Not like I have anything else better to do.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Phil!
I have heard great things about Bali! I hope you are enjoying! I had a good friend recently tell me that you were his role model. Unfortunately, this friend will soon be MIA as well. Take care sweety! I wish you all the best! I love ya! I miss ya!
;):

5:35 PM  
Blogger Nawazz said...

Try This Amazing app Mini Warriors Apk + OBB Amazon AppStore Apk

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->
Email Address
phillipsatterfield @hotmail.com
Links
Archives