AGAIN? The end was only the beginning...

So I travel once again. No job, an airplane ticket to somewhere. Yah baby, I'm outta here!

phillipsatterfield@hotmail.com
Links: Photo Gallery My Original Blog Asia Map Global Clock Currency Calculator Travel Info: Hong Kong Shanghai Singapore Bali Malaysia Thailand

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

One thing's for sure...

I am leaving this place to go traveling once again. When, where, why? Maybe next month, maybe Bali, because I can. Well, I've been home for four months already having not found a job or something significant enough to do for me to stay, so why stay?

2 Comments:

Blogger my said...

well,have fun traveling.
It's always been my dream to travel around the world, but I got stuck with life, can't do whatever I want to... I'm so jealous, so have a great time and keep writing your journal:)

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey its Jonsey...
WEAK.
but oh so tight 4 u.
You dont know how long your going?
If you need a job I have one for you.
hehehe

anyway. Lets chill soon so I can get some Phil time before your outtie.
Eh you critical mass!...

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->
Email Address
phillipsatterfield @hotmail.com
Links
Archives