AGAIN? The end was only the beginning...

So I travel once again. No job, an airplane ticket to somewhere. Yah baby, I'm outta here!

phillipsatterfield@hotmail.com
Links: Photo Gallery My Original Blog Asia Map Global Clock Currency Calculator Travel Info: Hong Kong Shanghai Singapore Bali Malaysia Thailand

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

The Date Is Set, sort of

So I really am outta here. I didn't think it would be THIS SOON. Damn, I surprise myself sometimes. December 29th or 30th. For real. I must be smoking crack or something. I hope to be in Hong Kong for New Year's but you never know when flying stand-by. Welp, time to tie up all my loose ends. Wait, I DON'T HAVE ANY! LOL. No job, I got all my shots already, yah baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->
Email Address
phillipsatterfield @hotmail.com
Links
Archives